– To sign up or create an account on Everfi first go to everfi.com and click on the Login link located on the top-right corner of the page.
– From there, you will have the option to either sign in with an already registered account or create a new account if you don’t have one. Since you are creating a new account, click on the Register button.
– You’ll then be taken to the first part of the registration process where you will choose to register as a student or as a teacher. If registering as a student, you will be required to enter the registration code that you got from your program administrator in order to proceed to the next part. If you register as a teacher, you will be required to either enter your registration code provided by your administrator or select the state and name of your school so as to proceed to the next part. If you don’t see your school among the options listed for your state’s schools, select, “Can’t find your school”.
– Once you have entered your registration code or your school’s name and location, you will then proceed to create your profile where you will be required to; enter your first and last names, enter your school email address, create and confirm your password, select a course to start, and agree to the terms of service. once you’ve filled out all these details correctly you can then click next to continue.
– You will now have access to your profile page or dashboard where you can add classes, view classes, view reports, go through a demo course, watch a demo video, or get access to additional helpful resources.
How to Login to Everfi.
– To log in to Everfi, go to everfi.com and click on the login link located on the top-right corner of the page.
– Once you’ve clicked on the login link, you will proceed to a different page where you will have the option to sign in with your username or email and password. Please remember that you have to have an account created with Everfi in order to be able to log in. If you don’t have an account click on the register button just below the sign-in section of the page and follow the registration process as detailed during the sign-up process.
– After you have entered your details correctly, you will then proceed to your profile page or dashboard where you can make changes to your profile if necessary or view classes, reports, a demo video, or a demo course.
What to do When You Have Forgotten Your Everfi Password.
– If you happen to have forgotten your Everfi account password, click on the “forgot password” link just next to the sign in button at the registration/login page of the website.
– From there, you will proceed to the reset password page where you will be required to enter the email that is associated with your Everfi account. If you are a student and don’t have an email registered on file with your account, please ask your teacher for help.
– Once you have entered the correct email address, an email with a link will be sent to that email account. Open and click on the link.
– After you’ve clicked on the link sent to you via your email, you will then proceed to the password account management page where you will enter and confirm a new password.
– You can then go back to the login page and enter your email and new password to gain access to your Everfi account profile page.